Blackout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what i need

2 posters

Go down

what i need Empty what i need

Post by Admin Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:04 pm

so my goal is to make much like Jarvis for this one on my trial bot, ive been teaching him some stuff, but this could go a lot faster if I get help on creating questions related to maintenance and general knowledge to in depth like cs&p .... basically he will act like an AI pdf book collection in a sense instead of hours searching for an answer through the manual I just ask him and he can give me a specific answer, for example i asked him what is the schematic for a micro 4 pin... his answer is 1) red 2) white 3) green 4) black .... that's how specific i can make him with these questions to the point he can even give a step by step on repairs and what to do.... so those annoying phone calls in the middle of the night, the human error of forgetting how to do something you worked on months ago but now have to do it again.... easily fixed and remembered.... pretty awesome, i just need help to get him to that point.

Admin
Admin

https://operationblackout.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

what i need Empty Re: what i need

Post by Jtw01 Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:58 am

You could have info with the blender,how to check out the tub level sys,how to set up the manual valve position indicator, how to calibrate the denso and set up the other meters

Jtw01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum